style[amp-boilerplate] Technician Electrocuted At The Lagos House Of Assembly
TIME

Technician Electrocuted At The Lagos House Of Assembly

60 secs Minimum - 8 mins Maximum Read

A young Nigerian man has lost his life in a disheartening way after he was electrocuted at the Lagos State House of Assembly chamber.



On Tuesday, a young AC (air conditioner) technician was electrocuted while working at the Lagos House of Assembly premises.



The unlucky man who was later identified as Tobi was said to have been killed while working on the ACs at the Assembly chamber.



It was further disclosed to ToriMill that Tobi was working alongside his two colleagues who had no idea initially that he had been electrocuted. When his colleagues realized what had happened, they rushed him to the staff clinic at the secretariat, nearby but he could not be revived.



There were indications that Tobi and his colleagues might have opted to work on the AC maintenance as no legislative activity was going on, as the lawmakers are currently on a short recess which is expected to last till November 13.



Source: Tori Mill



Follow us on Facebook @CAMPUSNAIJA.info, on Twitter @CAMPUSNAIJAinfo, or on Instagram at CAMPUSNAIJA.info

If you have a story suggestion email campusnaija.info@gmail.com








Share
Ad

Disclaimer: All article, information and content contained in this website are provided solely for general information and reference purpose, FOX Naija Group Inc. doesnt claim right to any Article. To bring an article to our notice or be taken down, contact us. Read our Privacy Policy
Related News