style[amp-boilerplate] Man cheats death after he was electrocuted in his sleep by phone charger
TIME

Man cheats death after he was electrocuted in his sleep by phone charger

60 secs Minimum - 8 mins Maximum Read
32-year-old Wiley Day from Alabama is a lucky man, he somehow survived

after he was electrocuted by his phone charger. He sleeps with his

cellphone charging in his bed but on one fateful Wednesday night,

things went really bad. The charger came lose and a metal dog tag he

was wearing got caught up in it, he was jolted out of bed by the

electricity coursing through his body.



Wiley managed to rip the necklace off but not before suffering second

and third-degree burns to his neck and hands.





He said:



'What I felt through that...I just thought that's how you die.'

Doctors say he is expected to recover but that could have died. Dr

Benjamin Fail said that 100 volts can kill a person and that he was

hit with 110.



'He is lucky to be alive,' Dr. Fail said. 'Electrocution kills.' After

the brush with death, Day says he's going to stop sleeping in bed with

his phone. He said:'Charge your phone away from you.

Charge it the next day. It's not worth your life.'
Ad

Disclaimer: All article, information and content contained in this website are provided solely for general information and reference purpose, FOX Naija Group Inc. doesnt claim right to any Article. To bring an article to our notice or be taken down, contact us. Read our Privacy Policy
Related News